Air Cooled Double Duct AC Units - Standard Features
• Maximum Design Flexibility -
For both air cooled or water cooled applications. Units designed for mounting above 2 ft. x 4 ft. suspended panel opening. Provides comfort and temperature control for many types of areas.
• Coils -
Copper tube, aluminum fin, mounted in a stainless steel drain pan.
• Compressor -
Protected by thermal overload protection with both high (manual reset) and low (automatic reset) pressure switches. An expansion valve, a liquid line filter/dryer, and a sight moisture indicator provide a completely self-contained factory precharged refrigeration circuit.
• Attractive 3-Way Supply Air Diffuser And Return Air Grille -
Shipped loose for "No Duct" units. Single duct units only require a return air grille and double units require neither.
• Motors - 3 Speed, long life motors for single phase operation.
• Quick Clip Mounting Isolators - Mean fast and easy installation. Isolation is always an important factor for noise.
• Condensate Drain Pans -
Stainless steel and elevated to allow for proper trapping of condensate. Drain connections (3/4" f.p.t.) are provided on each side of cabinet.
• Float Switch -
Provided for each drain pan to prevent overflow in the event of a blocked drain line or if unit is not installed in a level position. Switch is wired to unit control panel.
• Electrical Control Panel -
Electrical Components to include: contactor (for AC or WC units only), relay(s), control transformer and power supply connections.
• Fan(s) - Forward curved, direct drive for both supply fan and condenser fan (air cooled units only).
• Water Regulating Valve -
Standard on water cooled units. Rated at 150 PSIG.
• Remote Thermostat, wall mounted.
• Electric Reheat: Electric Heating coil, includes dehumidistat control.
• Remote Condensate Pump package.